- Book for your couple or buy a gift certificate!
- See the best ways in which love was depicted by the most famous painters in the world
- Discover both the stormiest and happiest romances of the history
- Take a break in the Uffizi Café’s panoramic terrace and enjoy one of the most romantic views of Florence
- Timetable: 2:45 p.m. – 6 p.m. (February 14, 2015)
- Skip-the-line access to the Uffizi Gallery
- Couples pay as one person. Are you single? Check here!
- Florence Inferno tours rate: 5 stars on TripAdvisor
All about the Valentine’s Day in Florence: Uffizi Gallery Art & Love Tour
This romantic 3-hour Uffizi Gallery tour will let you discover this museum—one of the most famous in the whole world—through the eyes of love.
Spending Valentine’s Day in Florence is one of the most romantic ways to celebrate that holiday.
Florence is a city rich in art, history, and beauty; this special Valentine’s Day tour will allow you to discover its most famous museum from a special point of view: love, as it was view and depicted throughout history.
A professional, knowledgeable guide will lead you along a path that follows the love-themed paintings along the rooms of the museum. You will discover how love was perceived throughout history and how the world’s most famous painters have depicted it.
Moreover, you will discover the romantic stories that lie behind the paintings: sometimes they are very sweet, other times, they are quite stormy, but… love is love. Since the full itinerary will not be revealed, the tour might not only be a surprise not only for those who receiver it as a gift.
Nonetheless, we can anticipate that the journey will include timeless myths such as Cupid and Psyche, the love stories of the noble Florentine family of the Medici, as well as the worshipped love, as depicted by Botticelli in his world-famous Primavera and Venus.
During the art tour, you will also be given the opportunity to take a break in the Uffizi Café panoramic terrace, where you will be able to enjoy with your loved one the view over Florence’s roofs, one of the world’s most romantic sceneries.
The tour is open to all, but couples can book and pay as a single person. If you are planning to book as a couple, simply book as one person and write that you are a couple in the message box.
- Tour will take place on
- Meeting at 2:45 p.m. outside the Caffè Rivoire in Piazza della Signoria, Florence
- Skip-the-line access to the Uffizi Gallery
- 3-hour museum tour including a break in the Uffizi Café panoramic terrace
- End at 6 p.m. in the Uffizi Gallery. You can leave the building with the guide or stay in the museum until closing time
- Please feel free, after your booking, to write to us to ask for the best restaurants and bars in Florence for your Valentine’s Day dinner or aperitivo.
Terms and conditions
What is included
- English-speaking professional tour guide licensed by the Province of Florence
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 people
- Couples as one person: if you are booking as a couple, simply book for 1 person and write that you are 2 in the message box
What is not included
- Food and beverages, if needed
- Uffizi tickets and skip-the-line reservation fee (about 10€ per adult)
Our Florence Inferno Valentine Tour will be conducted entirely in English. We can also arrange for tours in Italian, French, Portuguese, and Spanish for groups of at least 10 people. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Each couple or single adult can bring a child under the age of 6 for free. If you are bringing children, please specify in the message box. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special need for your children; we will be happy to arrange a baby-sitting service or an alternative route for you.
People with motor disabilities
Valentine’s Day in Florence: Uffizi Gallery Art & Love Tour is also not suitable for people with motor disabilities due to certain architectural barriers. Please contact us at email@example.com if you or one of your relatives or friends has motor disabilities; we will be happy to arrange a special Valentine’s Day tour for you.
Our Valentine’s Day in Florence: Uffizi Gallery Art & Love Tour will go on even in rain, snow, and bad weather in general.
- You can cancel your booking 7 days before the tour date to receive a total refund, except for a 5€ charge for administrative fees for each booking
- You can also cancel your booking up to 72 hours before the starting hour with a refund of 50% of the amount paid
- If you cancel less than 72 hours before the starting hour, no refund is possible.
- If we get less then 4 participants the tour will be canceled
ADAGIO con BRIO Tour Operator
Valentine’s Day in Florence: Uffizi Gallery Art & Love Tour is organized by the tour operator Adagio con Brio UG. ADAGIO con BRIO Management UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Schwarzeneck 5a – 24628 Hartenholm (Germany) Phone Number: +49 (0)4195 990 460 Telefax: +49 (0)4195 990 459 Handelsregister: Kiel HRB 11956 USt-IdNr. DE272240347 (VAT) Geschäftsführer: Fabio Pittella (CEO)
Coupons and private tours
Valentine’s Day in Florence: Uffizi Gallery Art & Love Tour gift certificate
Do you fancy buying this tour as a present for your loved one? Just buy a ticket and insert the information in the message box.
We will contact you to arrange the details in a few working hours and email you a nice gift certificate (you can print it and present it in person) or send it directly to your loved one at the time of your choice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information.
Valentine’s Day private tours
If you prefer a private tour just for you and your loved one, please contact us at email@example.com. Private tours are available during the entire Valentine’s Day week at different timetables in different languages (English, español, português, deutsch, italiano).
Are you single and sick and tired of being subjected to depressing love stories on Valentine’s Day? Well, we invite you to embark on our Florence Inferno Tour, which on Valentine’s Day weekend is dedicated to singles.
Join the tour and find your soulmate! Warning: he/she will probably be a fan of Dan Brown and be strangely attracted to all things symbolic
Phone number: +39 348 8400459